Wednesday, March 15, 2006


Well, today is the 15th, so that means it's payday. I remember when I first started working. Payday was almost the same as it being a holiday! I used to get soooo excited! I would run out, cash my check, and spend, spend, spend until it was all gone! I had no family then and I still lived at home, so I bought what I wanted and begged for what I needed! Now I'm all grown up and today is payday. No, I don't get all worked up anymore. Nor do I break out in a sweat from excitement. Now, I feel rather tranquil and calm because I am able to pay all of my bills and have some left over to save. Boy have I gotten old!! Speaking of old, here is a page I did last night of my sweet and now 19 year old daughter Erica. This photo was taken on her first birthday! Have a blessed day!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, growing up does have it's downsides, doesn't it?! I remember those days, too, of just taking my paycheck and blowing the whole thing on new clothes and not caring! LOL! Love that layout! Man, you girls just crank out the pages! I'm so envious! ;)

Amy W. said...

love your work, Robyn! :> i so can't wait to meet ya here in about a month...woohoo!

Becky said...

MMMM, payday :) :)
Love the LO, as always!!

RACHEL =) said...

Oh, I SO remember those days too... funny how life changes, huh?! Love the layout, so cute!!! =)

Anonymous said...

this is soooo cute!