Friday, March 17, 2006

Help!!!


So I'm not a computer programmer as you can see. I am a fifth grade teacher, a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend , and a scrapper. But definitely not a computer programmer. Sounds like I know what I am, and if this is true, then why did I fiddle with this blogs codes and #$@* it up? I need help and lots of it! I was trying to put on a nice little banner like all of the cool folks and I messed up big! So, if any of you wonderfully intelligent people can help me put on my banner, please do! I'm beggin' you!! Here is a page I did of my mom. It's gonna be in the May issue of Scrapbook Trends!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are on fire, girl! Love that layout! I'm feelin' really inadequate with you awesome girls at ST!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! you are really working the chatterbox on this one. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I love this LO...can I scraplift this? it is so pretty! Sorry I can't help you with the banner.

Spot-On said...

Hey! Wow I can't beleive I'm actually linked from someones blog :) you've made my day! Anyways just popping in to say try this link http://lindsayteague.blogspot.com/2005/07/how-to-2.html
gives some easy(ish) directions on how to add a banner in blogger :)

hugs

Di