Saturday, December 24, 2005

Here By Grace


This is my brother Lyn. Lyn passed away in October 2004 of a massive heart attack. He was a 43 year old husband and father of four. He was also the most inspirational minister I'd ever heard! My brother was the type of person who never met a stranger. He was such a beautiful person...inside and out. This was a total shocker for the entire family. I know I will never be the same. See, Lyn was the kind of person you could tell anything. He was trustworthy and dependable. He was also a man of his word who was truly in love with his wife and children. I named this blog Here By Grace because he always told me that the reason my life is so good is because of God's grace. I miss him terribly.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ok, you got me, I have massive tears! So sorry to hear about Lyn. BIG {{{HUGS}}} to you.