Thursday, September 07, 2006

Don't forget to Vote For Me!

If you have a chance, please go by www.ScrapsAhoy.com to vote for me in the Idol Contest! You have to register to vote and it only takes a second. I really am having a great time with this contest. There are 7 rounds and we are ending up the 4th. I love how it's pushing me to expand my style and scrap more than one photo at a time. The layout I've posted today is a scraplift of the talented Teresa Olier. Today is her birthday, so some folks at 2Peas got together to lift her in honor of her special day. I really am honored to have been in on her surprise because I just love her work! If you want to see more of her stuff, check her out at one of my favorite sites where she's on the DT; of course that would be CreativeXpress! Soooooo glad tomorrow is Friday!! Be blessed!

No comments: