Sunday, September 03, 2006

Altering Me!



I've been in an altering mood lately! This is a switch for me because I've never considered myself to be into the altered arts, but I'm so feeling it right now! Here are a few items I've altered that I really like. One is a cards lunch pail that I've had for a while, and the other is dominoes! I really had a good time making the dominoes because it allowed me to really be artistic! I love the way they came out too! Tons of fun! And hey, I've moved on to round 4 in the ScrapsAhoy Idol Contest! Now I need the help of my family again! I need votes in order to move on to round 5, so if you've got a minute or two will you go over and vote for me again? If you aren't registered there you can't vote, but it only takes a second to register, so PLEEEEEZE help me stay in this contest by voting for me! Here is the direct link:http://www.scrapsahoy.com/content/round_4/round_4.htmlThanks guys!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Robyn this is beautiful, love it...

Anonymous said...

love your altered lunch tin, too cute