Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yeah Baby! Today is my Birthday!!



Oh yeah! Today is my birthday and I'm pretty hyped! I must say that I thought I'd be going crazy because I am OLD! Yep! I really am and I'm cool with it! Today I am 42 years old and proud of it! I know... I look much younger right??????(LOL) It's okay if I don't cause I'm definitely getting better with each birthday. I may not be as cute as I used to be, but I'm definitely getting wiser! Let's face it, when you're young- you're dumb! Really! Think back to the way you were 10,15, or (for you older folks like me) 20 years ago. You were dumb, right? I know, me too! I'm just happy to be alive and happy to be me! Here's my latest picture of myself. Happy Birthday Me!!! Be Blessed!!

7 comments:

Vintage Papers said...

Happy 42nd Robyn!!! You don't look a day over 21 :)
I've got almost 6 months on you age wise!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Robyn!!!

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday, Robyn!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Robyn!! Miss you on SYM..come win some prizes on the 15th for our cybercrop...we need your spunk around there ;)

I hope your day is magical till the very last tickety tock!! You rock girl!

Tiffany said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Amy W. said...

you ROCK, girlfriend! love ya! ;>

Blessed Ladybug said...

WOW! you look great for 42, girlll keep up that great job!Your blog is fabulous...