Monday, June 12, 2006

On My Soapbox!


How many of you tried out for the My Mind's Eye design team? Well I made the pages I posted in my last blog entry for the contest, but I never got them in to MME! Did anyone else have trouble with their e-mail coming back saying MME's mailbox was full? I sure did! I know I sent, re-sent, and sent my entry in at least 6 times before I got tired of sending it! Don't get me wrong. I totally love MME! They have some of the most beautiful papers out there , but I don't like how they handled the the process of submitting. Okay, I'm done! On a lighter note, have you seen this blog: http://scrapblogs.blogspot.com/ ? It is totally fabulous! They have (it seems like) everyone's blog listed here and if yours isn't, just e-mail it to them and you'll be on it lickity split!! To my surprise mine was posted on there when I went to check it out! Go check it out and all of the blog entries. It is very cool!! Here is a page I did of Ms. Brittany when she was 2 years old. She was such a cutie pie, girly girl baby!! Well, she still is!! Be Blessed!!

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

i had no doubt Brit wasn't a beautiful baby, she is so pretty now! ;> great layout! :>

justem said...

That's terrible about MME! That layout is fabulous, though!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout....how did you make the flowers?? they are really pretty, I don't think I have seen this paper before. Love what you did with your ribbon!

Sorry about the MME mailbox...

Unknown said...

Oh, no! There was an alternate email address that Dionne posted on my thread about it at ST, did you try that one? I'm so sorry, Robyn! But, that layout is gorgeous, as always!