Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm Outta Here!


I am just sooooo excited! This is the week dd Brittany and I are going on a girl trip to South Bend, Indiana! We're going to meet my ICS sister's (http://imaginecreatescrap.com) for a scrappin' slumber party! How fun is that?! I've never traveled this far to go to a sleepover or to scrap, so I'm totally hyped up! Yep, we're leaving dh and ds at home to survive on their own! Of course we're leaving on Friday morning and I haven't even thought about what I'm taking with me. I am so last minute that it drives me crazy! I'm sure I won't forget anything because this is what I do before I go anywhere. I think about what I'll need, then I'll just put it together when it's time to go! Actually, I am thinking about taking off from work on Thursday so I won't forget anything. If you don't see me hanging around this weekend, you'll know why! You'll also know that I'm having a blast! I'll leave you with a page I just did. I did a ton of sewing on this but I'm not sure you can see it. Anyway, this is my little cousin being cute on a layout I call Blooming. I'm outta here! Be blessed all!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I hope you have a blast! Why wouldn't you??? Make sure you get some rest before you go, something tells me that you are not going to get a lot of sleep ;)

Michelle W. said...

that layout is rocking!!

LOL. Glad you had a blast!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Enjoy yourself this weekend...I sure hope you get a lot done, and can't wait to see your creations. Your stitching is awesome, and the design is great!

Unknown said...

Another adorable layout!! Love all the stitching! You are gonna have so much fun this weekend! Last fall, me and a friend drove up to Michigan (8hours) to meet with other scrappin' friends and had a slumber party...it was the best time I've had in a looooong time! Drive safely!

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN Robyn!

Amy W. said...

girlfriend, you have left a sweet impression on my heart. what a loving soul you are. i'm so happy to have gotten to meet you and see your talent first hand. oh, we WILL get together again! {many hugs}

Sandi Minchuk said...

I miss you already!

Man that was fun! We really need to do it again!