Monday, April 10, 2006

I Made 2 Peas POTD!!


Okay, I get up this morning and go into my normal routine before work. I shower, do my hair, wake the kids, and check in on my DT's. Well, today I had the layout of the day at ICS-http://imaginecreatescrap.com . Well I truly was excited about that, but as I read the thread, the fabulous Sandi Minchuk, one of my fellow ICS DT Sister's, informed me that I was Pubster Of the Day on 2 Peas! Well color me surprised!!! I am soooooo excited about this!! Man, what an honor! I never thought I would be chosen to be POTD!! And what great comments I've received from all of the wonderful pea' s out there! This is a great day and a great way to start off my week! Here is my layout that was Layout of the Day called The Prettiest Pick of the Bunch. Have a blessed day!

8 comments:

Michelle W. said...

that layout is so cute!!! Wow! Love it!

Congrats again on POTD! You totally rocks and deserve the honor 100% So honor to be on Scrap-tastic with you!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being POTD...and your layout is so cute...love the baby's picture in the middle.

Becky said...

Tomorrow when I have a day all to myself I am going to scraplift every single LO of yours - lol!!! This one is so stinkin' adorable :)

Congrats on the POTD!!!

RACHEL =) said...

I didn't even go on 2peas yesterday... SO AWESOME YOU WERE POTD!! Congrats, girl - very well deserved cuz you ROCK!!! =)

Amy W. said...

no surprise here...your creations are truly inspiring! love this layout as well! :>

Tamika said...

Hi,
I was surfing the creative express gallery and saw this layout there too. It is too cute and original and definitely deserves kudos.

Toya said...

this layout is so cute, congrats on POTD!

Unknown said...

Congrats on POTD! So well deserved! I'm with Becky, I want to lift freaking every single one of your layouts!!!