Sunday, March 26, 2006


It's been a really busy week and I am so glad it's the weekend. I so needed time to sit and do nothing. That's really a good thing for me; doing nothing. I don't get to do this too often. Doing nothing helps clear my mind of all of the stuff that clogged it up this week. I know I've been really stressed because I didn't scrap a thing this entire week, but I scrapped two things today. This is a coaster that I made. It's called Love You. Pretty simple I know. Well, Keisha Campbell http://abiteast.typepad.com/ who is in my opinion one of the best scrappers around makes these fabulous coasters all of the time. I was feeling good tonight so I decided to make my own. I hope you like it! Oh, I just made another design team! This one is for a site called Scrappin' With Grace http://www.scrappinwithgrace.com. The people there are super-nice, so I'm looking forward to the experience of working with them.

6 comments:

RACHEL =) said...

LOVE that coster, Robyn!! Keisha is definitely an amazing scrapper!!! You did an awesome job, girl!!!

And CONGRATS for making another DT - so exciting!! =)

Unknown said...

That coaster is adorable! CONGRATS on the new DT!!!! You are so talented, it really doesn't surprise me at all!!!

Becky said...

Cool coaster!

Congrats of the DT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful coaster...and beautiful blog! Congrats on the design team and you are right Keisha is one of the best scrappers out there! Have a great day and enjoy your walks!

Amy W. said...

awsome coaster! congrats on your dt position, Robyn! :>

Anonymous said...

So awesome Robyn...congrats on the DT tooo, great blog girlie!!